Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Making salad dressings at home has turned out to be a great way to save money and decrease unhealthy oils in my diet! I always forget how much I love Balsamic dressings (because… RANCH 😍) but this may be my new favorite! After experimenting a few times I’ve figured out a Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe that I love. Try this on spring mix salad with strawberries and chopped almonds – it’s delicious!
Serves 16 tbsp
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 pinches each of salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar (I reuse jars from store bought foods)
- Mix all ingredients vigorously with a fork to emulsify the oil and other ingredients
- Screw on lid and give a few shakes
- Store in fridge up to two weeks. Shake before using.